Cooking With Kangen Water
Food Preparation – Cleaning, Disinfecting, Soaking
- Washing fresh fruits, vegetables and rice with 11.5 pH Strong Kangen Water will remove oil-based pesticides and herbicides that tap water cannot remove. It eliminates the need for expensive “fruit & vegetable wash” solutions. It also eliminates the absorption of chlorine into the fruits and vegetables.
- You could instead try removing pesticides with Veggie Wash, but (a) it is expensive per ounce and (b) do you really think a quick spray is better than a ten minute deep soak of 11.5? Try it for yourself!
- Fresh fruits and vegetables are also sterilized in 2.5 pH Strong Acidic Water which kills food borne bacteria, staphylococcus, salmonella and E-coli… even staph!
- All cooking utensils, surfaces and cutting boards can similarly be disinfected. This 2.5 pH water is used in over 200 Japanese hospitals to disinfect everything… even surgical instrument
- Pesticide removal and disinfection also doubles shelf life, reducing spoilage waste.
- Soaking red meat and poultry for 20 to 30 minutes – and fish for 7 to 10 minutes – will draw out excess blood, reducing foul or strong odor.