Cooking With Kangen Water
Food Preparation – Cleaning, Disinfecting, Soaking
- Washing fresh fruits, vegetables and rice with 11.5 pH Strong Kangen Water will remove oil-based pesticides and herbicides that tap water cannot remove. It eliminates the need for expensive “fruit & vegetable wash” solutions. It also eliminates the absorption of chlorine into the fruits and vegetables.
- You could instead try removing pesticides with Veggie Wash, but (a) it is expensive per ounce and (b) do you really think a quick spray is better than a ten minute deep soak of 11.5? Try it for yourself!
- Fresh fruits and vegetables are also sterilized in 2.5 pH Strong Acidic Water which kills food borne bacteria, staphylococcus, salmonella and E-coli… even staph!
- All cooking utensils, surfaces and cutting boards can similarly be disinfected. This 2.5 pH water is used in over 200 Japanese hospitals to disinfect everything… even surgical instrument
- Pesticide removal and disinfection also doubles shelf life, reducing spoilage waste.
- Soaking red meat and poultry for 20 to 30 minutes – and fish for 7 to 10 minutes – will draw out excess blood, reducing foul or strong odor.
- Anthocyanins:Clean certain fruits and vegetables with 5.5 pH water to retain their vibrant color if they contain anthocyanins such as asparagus, cherries, plums, grapes, strawberries, cabbage, eggplants, and soy beans.
Cooking with Kangen Water
The secret ingredient? Water from Kangen Water Machines, of course!
Believe it or not, the water you use to clean, prepare, and cook your food makes a huge difference in the final product. All top-rated chefs understand the vital importance of making sure every single ingredient is as fresh and high-quality as possible – including the most basic ingredient of them all: Kangen Water.
With Kangen Water, you can generate water that adds tremendous benefits and flavor to your cooking. It’s as simple as pushing a button!
Kangen Water produced from Enagic® machines can:
- Remove rawness from vegetables
- Remove pesticides and dirt from fruits and vegetables
- Enhance the flavor of many different ingredients, such as broccoli, onions, rice, and other foods
- Promote a full and rich taste with your coffee, tea, broth, and other liquids
- Draw out the innate flavor and taste of the ingredients in your soups and stews
- Give your family and guests a pure, healthy, and refreshing choice of beverage for their meal!
Enagic®’s product line of water ionizers generates 5 different types of Kangen water, each with a different pH level. These waters can all play a role in preparing a delicious meal and keeping your kitchen clean and sanitized.
Strong Kangen Water® (pH 11.0)
Strong Kangen Water® is a strong emulsifier, and has dissolving and heat conducting benefits. It can help with food preparation, cleaning, and even washing dishes without the use of harmful chemicals.
Kangen Water® (pH 8.5 – 9.5)
This slightly alkaline water is perfect for drinkin and cooking. Kangen Water® draws out the fragrance and flavor of your food, and makes a particularly delicious broth!
Neutral Water (pH 7.0)
Neutral Water is clean drinking water that is safe for preparing homemade baby food.
Slightly Acidic Water (pH 4.0 – 6.0)
This slightly acidic water is terrific for keeping frozen food full of flavor!
Strong Acidic Water (pH 2.5)
Strong Acidic Water can sanitize and remove bacteria from your food. Simply soak all your fresh ingredients before or after you’ve chopped them. You can also use Strong Acidic Water to sanitize kitchen utensils and countertops to keep areas safe and clean.